qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <gordon.r....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C++ clients unable to communicate with Java broker
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 06:28:12 GMT
On 10/29/2012 10:45 PM, Sean K wrote:
> I am getting similar if not exact situation.
>
> I am using 0.18 c++ bundle, and the 0.18 java bundle.
>
> When I try to mix the two together, they do not work -- attempting to
> connect to localhost.
>
> They work separately in their own language enclave.

Are there any errors on the broker? Did you try java-client->c++-server
and c++-client->java-server or just one of them?

Can you log a protocol trace for a failed example? (E.g. on c++ client
export QPID_LOG_ENABLE=trace+:amqp_0_10 or on qpidd use '--log-enable
trace+:amqp_0_10 --log-enable info+').