qpid-users mailing list archives

From Pavel Moravec <pmora...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How would you receive this C++ List in C#
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 06:06:30 GMT
Hi Rajesh,
I have almost no experience with C# bindings but I suppose you must use method

    void TypeTranslator::NativeToManaged(::qpid::types::Variant::Map & qpidMap,
                                                                                 QpidMap ^
dict)
    {
        // For each object in the message map,
        //  create a .NET object and add it to the dictionary.

(and TypeTranslator::ManagedToNative for reverse conversion)

Kind regards,
Pavel Moravec