qpid-users mailing list archives

From trivedi_ravi13 <trivedi_rav...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Do we really require " saslauthd " daemon for PLAIN text authentication?
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 09:29:38 GMT
HI,

    Do we really require " saslauthd " daemon to be running on the system
in-order to authenticate with Qpid broker using PLAIN authentication
mechanism? or having SASL database at proper location with all the
credentials is enough?

    My problem is I have predefined set of processes that are allowed to be
executed by SELinux. I can not launch a new service or a process that is not
listed in SELinux configuration.

Thanks in advance,
Ravi Trivedi