qpid-users mailing list archives

From oggie <gog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java broker with jms and point to point
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 19:59:25 GMT
I'm doing some more testing on this, and there's a big delay when sending the
message onto the queue.

As I noted earlier, I'm using spring jmsTemplate to put messages on the
queue. When I do this in the code:

        final byte[] data = result.toString().getBytes();

        jmsTemplate.send(new MessageCreator() {

            public Message createMessage(final Session session) throws
JMSException {
                BytesMessage message = session.createBytesMessage();
                message.writeBytes(data);
                return message;
            }
        });

I see delays anywhere from 20 seconds to a minute for the send method to
complete.  Any idea why?

Thanks for all the help thus far.