qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sajith Kariyawasam <saj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Qpid / C++] Exception is occurred when executing hello_world.cpp sample
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 19:55:06 GMT
Hi Gordon,

Actually, no, I have been using the latest release, 0.18.. Anyway ./hello_world
localhost:5672 amq.topic "{username:guest, password:guest}" solved my
problem, but now Im experiencing some other issue.

I have been first using Qpid Java Broker 0.18, and were able to run
hello_world sample successfully. There after I moved to WSO2 Message
Broker, which is based on Qpid Java Broker, and executed the same
hello_world sample, but now I'm getting the following exception in the
client side.

Any idea what is it ?

*[Client] warning Exception received from broker: not-allowed: Cannot
redeclare with a different exchange type [caused by 3 \x00:\x00]*

*not-allowed: Cannot redeclare with a different exchange type*
*
*
*
*