qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Qpid / C++] Exception is occurred when executing hello_world.cpp sample
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 21:03:43 GMT
Anonymous is supported by the 0.18 Java broker but it is not enabled by
default. If you want to use it you can replace the <pd-auth-manager> ..
</pd-auth-manager> section defined in config.xml with simply <anonymous
-auth-manager/>.

In previous support requests relating to the WSO2 products it appeared like
they were based off a version of the Qpid code base <= 0.13, so its
possible that changes have yet to be picked up such as this one from Qpid
0.16 which I think could be the cause of what you are seeing:

Robbie