qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to Setup SSL between Java Client and C++ broker
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2012 19:33:50 GMT
Hi Naveen,

I haven't set up the C++ broker for SSL before so I cant comment on those
parts but your ConnectionURL at the client side appears to be incomplete,
which is hopefully your problem.

You need to single quote the value supplied to the ssl option (i.e.
ssl='true') inside the brokerlist and from the below it doesn't look like
you have.

Robbie