qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL between client and broker Exception
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 16:26:15 GMT
Hi Parkirat,

What version of broker and client are you using ?
If you are using an older client, are you able to try it with the 0.18
java client (the latest release) ?
I looked at the line numbers in the stack trace and it appears the
version you are using a is a bit different to the one on trunk.

Regards,

Rajith

P.S I noticed you are using producer flow control which is not
implemented in the JMS client.
       This will result in timeouts.