qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: SSL between c++ brokers?
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:59:36 GMT
On 09/13/2012 02:28 PM, ParkiratBagga wrote:
> Thanks Gordon.
>
> I am using fully qualified names which I used while creating the certs.
>
> Also find the destination broker log as per your log settings:
>
> http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/file/n7582034/destination_ssl.log
> destination_ssl.log
>
> and the source broker logs:
>
> http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/file/n7582034/source_ssl.log
> source_ssl.log

Ok, I have a theory. I think the problem is that you have a link between
the two brokers using plain tcp, and that is preventing the second link
from being correctly established.

Can you delete the first link, verify it has gone, then try the ssl link
again?

(And this time can I correct my mistake regarding the logging settings,
it should be --log-enable debug+:Link (not link)).