qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Weston M. Price" <wpr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: JBoss JCA and queue creation
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 08:07:09 GMT
Hi Jan,
	I am not that familiar with the ESB product line, but I know it does work. You can contact
me at wprice@redhat.com and I can suggest a few people you can speak with that have done the
integration. Note, the JCA example code does not include any ESB product example, just JEE
integration.

Regards,

Weston
On Sep 19, 2012, at 3:36 AM, Jan Bares <jan.bares@wood.cz> wrote:

> Thanks Weston for your explanation. I have not found any sample related to the JBoss
ESB/QPID/JCA integration. When I deploy my ESB hello world sample, I get:

> 2012-09-18 15:43:58,885 ERROR [org.jboss.messaging.util.ExceptionUtil] (HDScanner) SessionEndpoint[9e-cyd0297h-1-iwexd77h-z1kh9f-i21o4c5]
createQueue [ae-dyd0297h-1-iwexd77h-z1kh9f-i21o4c5]
> javax.jms.JMSException: There is no administratively defined queue with name:queue/quickstart_helloworld_Request_gw
>
> It seems that the queue was not created?
>
> Thanks, Jan
>
> Providers are defined as
> ====================
>    <providers>
>          <jms-provider name="QpidJMS" connection-factory="ConnectionFactory">
>              <jms-bus busid="quickstartGwChannel">
>                  <jms-message-filter
>                      dest-type="QUEUE"
>                      dest-name="queue/quickstart_helloworld_Request_gw"
>                   />
>              </jms-bus>
>              <jms-bus busid="quickstartEsbChannel">
>                  <jms-message-filter
>                      dest-type="QUEUE"
>                      dest-name="queue/quickstart_helloworld_Request_esb"
>                  />
>              </jms-bus>
>
>          </jms-provider>
>      </providers>
>
> Qpid-jca-ds.xml contains
> ===================
>  <mbean code="org.jboss.resource.deployment.AdminObject" name="qpid.jca:name=quickstart_helloworld_Request_esb">
>     <attribute name="JNDIName">quickstart_helloworld_Request_esb</attribute>
>     <depends optional-attribute-name="RARName">jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name='qpid-ra-0.14.rar'</depends>
>     <attribute name="Type">javax.jms.Destination</attribute>
>     <attribute name="Properties">
>        destinationType=QUEUE
>        destinationAddress=quickstart_helloworld_Request_esb;{create:always, node:{type:queue,
x-declare:{auto-delete:true}}}
>     </attribute>
>  </mbean>
>  <mbean code="org.jboss.resource.deployment.AdminObject" name="qpid.jca:name=quickstart_helloworld_Request_gw">
>     <attribute name="JNDIName">quickstart_helloworld_Request_gw</attribute>
>     <depends optional-attribute-name="RARName">jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name='qpid-ra-0.14.rar'</depends>
>     <attribute name="Type">javax.jms.Destination</attribute>
>     <attribute name="Properties">
>        destinationType=QUEUE
>        destinationAddress=quickstart_helloworld_Request_gw;{create:always, node:{type:queue,
x-declare:{auto-delete:true}}}
>     </attribute>
>  </mbean>

    0        0         1     4
>>> qmfc-v2-hb-prgesb001.19721.1       Y        Y        0     0      0       0
    0        0         1