qpid-users mailing list archives

From ParkiratBagga <parkiratba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL between c++ brokers?
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:57:28 GMT
Hi Gordon,

I followed this script, and I was able to make the qpid route connection to
operational in intra qpid host.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/src/tests/sasl_fed_ex?view=markup

But, I noticed one thing, the TestHost which is the name of the certificate
in this script is 127.0.0.1, which means intra-broker this scripts works
fine.

As soon as you make that TestHost to your "machine hostname", the problem
which I was concerned comes again, that the connection status does *not
become operational* from *connecting*, which means the *qpid-route ssl does
not work properly inter-broker*.

I have tweaked the above script, for your ready use, where problem is
coming.

Place the below script in place of the original script in your broker
machine and first run the sasl_test_setup.sh script and then sasl_fed_ex
script.

http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/file/n7582189/sasl_fed_ex sasl_fed_ex

It seems there is problem while doing ssl with hostname.

Regards,
Parkirat Singh Bagga.