qpid-users mailing list archives

From ParkiratBagga <parkiratba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL between c++ brokers?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 12:38:26 GMT
Hi,

I have succeeded till client to broker ssl.

I have 2 c++ brokers and my client is able to send messages to both the
servers using ssl. This means both the servers are configured correctly.

Now I am trying to add a queue route between the 2 servers, using the
command:
        qpid-route queue add <destination>:<ssl-port> <source>:<ssl-port>
exchange queue

I am getting timeout while doing this. I am trying to make this route from
the source side.

Error at source broker side:
qpid-route queue add <destination>:<ssl-port> <source>:<ssl-port>
exchange
queue
Failed: Timeout - Waiting for connection to be established with broker

Error in logs at destination broker side:
2012-09-12 08:00:58 error Error reading socket: Encountered end of file
[-5938]
2012-09-12 08:00:58 debug DISCONNECTED [<destination>:5674-<source>:58871]

Please help in this as well.

Regards,
Parkirat Singh Bagga.