qpid-users mailing list archives

From Steve Huston <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject Re: any throughput improvement in New versions.
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 12:19:15 GMT
Hi Surya,

It's very difficult to give any blanket statements on Qpid performance.
There have been improvements since 0.12. My best recommendation is to get
0.18 and rerun your performance tests. If you are not getting satisfactory
performance, please post further details back here and maybe someone can
assist further.

-Steve