qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Caesar Holger (KGQI 1)" <holger.cae...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject RE: Evaluation of requirements
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:00:29 GMT
The full output is:

javax.jms.InvalidSelectorException: cannot create consumer because of
selector issue
at
org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.<init>(BasicMessageCons
umer_0_10.java:95)
        at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.createMessageConsumer(AMQSession_
0_10.java:545)
        at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.createMessageConsumer(AMQSession_
0_10.java:87)
        at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$4.execute(AMQSession.java:2067)
        at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$4.execute(AMQSession.java:2040)
        at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnectionDelegate_0_10.executeRetrySupport(AM
QConnectionDelegate_0_10.java:369)
        at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.executeRetrySupport(AMQConnection.j
ava:586)
        at
org.apache.qpid.client.failover.FailoverRetrySupport.execute(FailoverRet
rySupport.java:102)
        at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.createConsumerImpl(AMQSession.java:203
8)
        at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.createConsumer(AMQSession.java:1004)
        at general.Sub.<init>(Sub.java:128)
        at general.Sub.startTest(Sub.java:432)
        at general.TestCase.runTestCase(TestCase.java:73)
        at general.TestCase.main(TestCase.java:205)
        at
a:57)
        at
Impl.java:43)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoader