qpid-users mailing list archives

From Kerry Bonin <kerrybo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [qpidd 0.18 win64] error Failed to initialise SSL listener
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 22:02:19 GMT
We haven't seen this on any other of the ~ 60 other machines we're testing
on yet, I posted my comment only after noticing someone else reporting an
unexpected SSL error a few hours apart from my unexpected SSL error, but
we're working on other issues and monitoring carefully to see if this
appears on more machines.  The only thing I tried on the failing machine
was moving the cert from "my" to another folder in the localmachine store,
and I still had the error, I haven't been able to spend time diagnosing
that machine yet - trying to figure out root cause of the remaining memory
leak on our heavily loaded SSL broker...