qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: Why does QPID create the exchange amq.direct?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:20:54 GMT
I think there are some misleading bugs in the docu ...

The Qpid 0.16 docu, in chapter 1.5.2.3. uses as example:
acl allow guest@QPID bind exchange name=amq.topic routingkey=stocks.rht.#

(The same is also in MRG-M 2.1 docu chapter 11.2.3.)

Also the cwiki page you linked to seems to contain following example:
acl allow guest@QPID bind exchange name=amq.topic
routingkey=stocks.ibm.#  owner=self

Regards
Jakub