qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: Why does QPID create the exchange amq.direct?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:44:00 GMT
I do not think the # signs are supposed to be used in the ACL rules
for queue names, exchange names or routing keys. I think you have to
use *. Or am I wrong?

Apart from that I'm not sure what is the binding URL you are using
actually supposed to do. Is there some reason why are you using the
old binding URLs in the JMS API instead of the addresses?

Regards
Jakub