qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java no-auth
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:44:09 GMT
OK - ensuring all bound queues receive messages in the same order is a
sensible policy option - though adding a sequence number seems
slightly orthogonal to that.  As you suggest the other alternative
there is for a single queue implementation of "topic" - I actually
have one of those for the Java Broker that I did as part of the AMQP
1.0 work.

-- Rob