qpid-users mailing list archives

From <Laurent.Deco...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: [qpidd 0.18 win64] error Failed to initialise SSL listener
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:57:35 GMT
I have found a work around... I am forcing the use of the localmachine store location...

For some reasons (and I am no windows / SSL expert), the currentuser location does now work
anymore...

SslProtocolFactory::SslProtocolFactory(const SslServerOptions& options,
                                       const std::string& host, const std::string&
port,
                                       int backlog, bool nodelay,
                                       Timer& timer, uint32_t maxTime)
    if (certStoreLocation == "currentuser") {
        flags = CERT_SYSTEM_STORE_LOCAL_MACHINE;//CERT_SYSTEM_STORE_CURRENT_USER;
    } else if (certStoreLocation == "localmachine") {
        flags = CERT_SYSTEM_STORE_LOCAL_MACHINE;
    } else if (certStoreLocation == "currentservice") {
        flags = CERT_SYSTEM_STORE_CURRENT_SERVICE;
    } else {
        QPID_LOG(error, "Unrecognised SSL certificate store location: " << options.certStoreLocation
            << " - Using default location");
    }