qpid-users mailing list archives

From <Laurent.Deco...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: java no-auth
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:28:58 GMT
Ok, it seems there is no pd-auth-manager node at all.

Now, it also seems that the java broker, even in its version 0.18, does not support the sequence
attribute for an exchange / topic. At least, it is not reported by the JMX console.

So I think that's the end of the game :|

Kind Regards

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurent.Decorps@sungard.com [mailto:Laurent.Decorps@sungard.com]
Sent: 22 August 2012 11:02
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: RE: java no-auth

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for that, I have now upgraded to 0.18.
I changed this section
<security>
        <pd-auth-manager>
            <anonymous-auth-manager/>
        </pd-auth-manager>
Obviously I gave the java broker a go at digesting the qpid-config stuff... it persists in
answering the same thing :(
Failed: AuthenticationFailure: sasl negotiation failed: no mechanism agreed

As I was not sure what to replace, I also got rid of the pd-auth-manager node, but this did
not help either...
<security>
       <anonymous-auth-manager/>

Kind Regards