qpid-users mailing list archives

From <Laurent.Deco...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: java no-auth
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:45:45 GMT
Hi Jakub,

I am using 0.16

Here is something that works ;) I managed to recreate the equivalent to this

call python qpid-config add queue ApexInbound --durable
call python qpid-config bind amq.direct ApexInbound ApexInbound

with the java broker, by adding simply this to the virtualhost.xml
<queues>
                <exchange>amq.direct</exchange>
                <maximumQueueDepth>4235264</maximumQueueDepth>
                <!--4Mb -->
                <maximumMessageSize>2117632</maximumMessageSize>
                <!--2Mb -->
                <maximumMessageAge>600000</maximumMessageAge>
                <!--10 mins -->
                <maximumMessageCount>50</maximumMessageCount>
                <!--50 messages -->
                <queue>
                    <name>ApexInbound</name>
                </queue>
                <queue>
                    <name>ApexOutbound</name>
                </queue>
                <queue>
                    <name>ApexErrorOutbpound</name>
                </queue>
            </queues>

Have you got any idea as to how to get the equivalent for
python qpid-config add exchange topic MsgServer --durable --sequence

I don't mind at this point which method I use, so long as the topic / exchange is created
properly :)

Kind Regards