qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: java no-auth
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:39:47 GMT
On 08/21/2012 03:19 PM, Laurent.Decorps@sungard.com wrote:
> Yes, I think I went slightly further ->
>
> python qpid-config -b guest/guest@192.168.1.3:5672 add exchange topic
> MsgServer --durable --sequence
>
> gives me this
>
> Failed: NotFound: no such queue: qmf.default.topic

Ah, so thats broken already with the version you are using... I thought
this was something recent with 0.18. What versions of tools are you using?

> I just want to replicate in the java world the setup I have with
> qpidd. Which boils down to being able to run the broker with auth=no
> and with a topic that would be created by the pyton script above. If
> there was a way to populate virtualhosts.xml that would be wonderful
> but I am not sure that's doable at the moment...

Unfortunately at present the two brokers remain quite different from a
management perspective. There is a desire to close this gap, but we have
made no sustained progress in realising that.