qpid-users mailing list archives

From William Henry <whe...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic topic/queue creation
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 14:07:13 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Look at the address string options:

Unfortunately this link is broken:
http://qpid.apache.org/books/0.18/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid/html/index.html

Try this:
https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_MRG/2/html/Programming_in_Apache_Qpid/sect-Programming_in_Apache_Qpid-Addresses-Address_String_Options.html

I know there were some addressing inconsistencies between Java and other language bindings
pre 0.16, but this should be right or close enough.

William

On Aug 31, 2012, at 6:59 AM, <Andrew.Erickson@sungard.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have a JMS based application using ActiveMQ which we are migrating to QPid. I have
successfully tested the application with QPid except for one issue. On startup I receive this
warning -

> 14:16:02,505 WARN  Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed for destination 'ServiceCallQueue'
- trying to recover. Cause: Error registering consumer: org.apache.qpid.AMQException: The
name 'ServiceCallQueue' supplied in the address doesn't resolve to an exchange or a queue