qpid-users mailing list archives

From holger <holger.cae...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject Re: Why does QPID create the exchange amq.direct?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:29:17 GMT
One more thing: Now I setup the inverse, a test for topics "T.1.1" to "T.4.4"
where I try to figure out the minimum settings. To my amusement I now also
require the permission to create a queue. If I allow all queues, it works.
If I try to limit it to the actual queue, it doesn't.
I tried adding "name=T.#", "routingkey=T.#", "queuename=T.#". No results.

Can you tell me, why this queue is needed and what its name actually is?

I think it would be very useful for the users if the User Guide also
mentioned for which keyword (such as queue) you can use which attribute
(such as passive). Many users probably don't know whether they are
binding/creating/consuming a queue or an exchange..

Regards,
Holger