qpid-users mailing list archives

From sun198507 <tianqingsun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: network interface down and up, cluster start failed
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2012 14:06:41 GMT
After testing many days, I almostly confirm ethx link Up/Down repeatedly
causes the Qpid node leave abnormally and unsuccessfully rejoin cluster.   I
find  others also enconuter the problem "NIC Link is Up/Down repeatedly" ,
but unfortunately it appears to be a generic issue that is not solved yet.
I can't change e100e 's interface as other. Anyone have other ideas?
Looking forward to any replies or suggestion! Thanks!