qpid-users mailing list archives

From joseluis <jleah...@gmail.com>
Subject qpid federation problem on broker disconnection
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 14:55:35 GMT
Hi,

Testing a disconnection and reconnection on a broker federation, I'm having
a problem

When I stop a broker, the other broker writes on link list...

Host            Port    Transport Durable  State             Last Error
192.168.7.2     6660    tcp          N     Operational       Failed over to
tcp:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

The address on Failed over, is the address of a different interface
The other interface is not accesible from the broker in the other machine

In order to avoid this behaviour, looks that you have to ran qpid with

--known-hosts-url none

Without this option, there was necessary more than 5 minuts to reestablish
the connection

With this option, it's reestablished in few seconds

regards