qpid-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joey Daughtery <jdaught...@t-sciences.com>
Subject Re: XA_RBTIMEOUT
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 22:00:08 GMT
Looks like that resolved the timeout exception.

Thanks

Joe

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 5:29 PM, Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godfrey@gmail.com>wrote:

> Grrr... sorry, my fault, didn't clean before building and ant/javac
> didn't error for me
>
> try again now
>
> Apologies,
> Rob
>
> On 27 June 2012 23:15, Joey Daughtery <jdaughtery@t-sciences.com> wrote:
> > After doing an update, I tried to compile, but got the following error:
> >
> >    [javac]
> > C:\qpid017\qpid\java\broker\src\main\java\org\apache\qpid\server\tra
> > nsport\ServerSession.java:380: unreported exception
> > org.apache.qpid.server.txn.T
> > imeoutDtxException; must be caught or declared to be thrown
> >    [javac]
> > getVirtualHost().getDtxRegistry().endAssociations(this);
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Joe
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Joey Daughtery
> > <jdaughtery@t-sciences.com>wrote:
> >
> >> Is this a fix in the broker or the rar deployable?
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >>
> >> Joe
> >>
> >>
> >> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godfrey@gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >>
> >>> Applied a change to trunk that will hopefully fix this issue,
> >>>
> >>> Cheers,
> >>> Rob
> >>>
> >>> On 27 June 2012 22:30, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>> > FYI: Rob has beaten me to it and raised a JIRA already
> >>> > (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4091) so I suspect a fix
> >>> > will be forthcoming shortly ;)
> >>> >
> >>> > Robbie
> >>> >
> >>> > On 27 June 2012 20:30, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>> >> Thanks Joe,
> >>> >>
> >>> >> This bit stuck out when I read it, causing me to go have a quick
> look
> >>> >> about the brokers handling of the DtxSetTimeout command and have a
> >>> >> quick read of the AMQP 0-10 specification:
> >>> >>
> >>> >> (Logger.java:54) - RECV: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1
> >>> >> DtxSetTimeout(xid=Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@480c72ef,
> >>> >> branchId=[B@294dcddd), timeout=300)
> >>> >>
> >>> >> I think the problem is that the broker is using the incorrect units
> >>> >> (ms instead of the seconds specified in the 0-10 spec) for the
> timout
> >>> >> value and is prematurely timing out the branch as a result. Can you
> >>> >> try setting the timeout value to 0 (no timeout) or increasing it a
> >>> >> lot, and see how that goes? I'll raise a JIRA tomorrow to correct
> the
> >>> >> handling of the timeout value.
> >>> >>
> >>> >> Robbie
> >>> >>
> >>> >> On 27 June 2012 18:06, Joey Daughtery <jdaughtery@t-sciences.com>
> >>> wrote:
> >>> >>> Robbie
> >>> >>> I got the qpid log from the qpid server.  It is very large, so here
> >>> is a
> >>> >>> snippet from it.  I don't see any stacktraces, but when I search
> the
> >>> log
> >>> >>> for exception I see:
> >>> >>>
> >>> >>>
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:31:44,509 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59677]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - SEND: [conn:5043153c] ch=1 id=2243
> >>> >>> ExecutionException(errorCode=ILLEGAL_STATE, commandId=2700,
> >>> description=Xid
> >>> >>> Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@5786ed37, branchId=[B@5b3fe2c5) not
> >>> >>> associated with the current session)
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:31:44,509 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59677]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - FLUSH: [conn:5043153c]
> >>> >>>
> >>> >>>
> >>> >>>
> >>> >>> ///other logging statements
> >>> >>>
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,150 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59668]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - RECV: [conn:76705d28] ch=1
> >>> DtxEnd(xid=Xid(format=131077,
> >>> >>> globalId=[B@34ee124f, branchId=[B@79f41bae))
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,151 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59668]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ID: [1] 1477
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,151 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59668]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - SEND: [conn:76705d28] ch=1 id=1223
> >>> >>> ExecutionResult(commandId=1477,
> value=XaResult(status=XA_RBTIMEOUT))
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,151 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59668]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - FLUSH: [conn:76705d28]
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,152 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59668]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ssn:"f3922eac-468a-4914-bb06-479618b2f71f"
> >>> >>> processed([1477,1477]) 1476 1476
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,152 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59668]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - {[1280, 1476]}
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,183 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - RECV: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1
> >>> >>> DtxStart(xid=Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@9457b0f,
> >>> branchId=[B@30921a8a))
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,183 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ID: [1] 24410
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,183 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - SEND: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1 id=7323
> >>> >>> ExecutionResult(commandId=24410, value=XaResult(status=XA_OK))
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,183 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - FLUSH: [conn:19a9bea3]
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,184 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ssn:"b907fe3e-068a-4b9c-8cdb-d1c6fb947832"
> >>> >>> processed([24410,24410]) 24409 24409
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,184 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - {[24320, 24409]}
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,184 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - RECV: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1
> >>> >>> DtxSetTimeout(xid=Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@480c72ef,
> >>> >>> branchId=[B@294dcddd), timeout=300)
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,184 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ID: [1] 24411
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,185 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ssn:"b907fe3e-068a-4b9c-8cdb-d1c6fb947832"
> >>> >>> processed([24411,24411]) 24410 24410
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,185 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - {[24320, 24410]}
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,185 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - RECV: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1 [S] ExecutionSync()
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,185 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ID: [1] 24412
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,185 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ssn:"b907fe3e-068a-4b9c-8cdb-d1c6fb947832"
> synced
> >>> to
> >>> >>> 24412
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,185 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ssn:"b907fe3e-068a-4b9c-8cdb-d1c6fb947832"
> >>> >>> processed([24412,24412]) 24412 24411
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,185 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - {[24320, 24411]}
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,186 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - SEND: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1
> >>> >>> SessionCompleted(commands={[24320, 24412]})
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,186 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - FLUSH: [conn:19a9bea3]
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,186 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - SEND: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1
> >>> >>> SessionCompleted(commands={[24320, 24412]})
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,186 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - FLUSH: [conn:19a9bea3]
> >>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,187 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
> >>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - RECV: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1
> >>> MessageTransfer(destination=,
> >>> >>> acceptMode=NONE, acquireMode=PRE_ACQUIRED)
> >>> >>>
> >>> >>> Joe
> >>> >>>
> >>> >>>
> >>> >>>
> >>> >>> Thanks
> >>> >>>
> >>> >>> Joe
> >>> >>>
> >>> >>> On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Joey Daughtery
> >>> >>> <jdaughtery@t-sciences.com>wrote:
> >>> >>>
> >>> >>>> Robbie
> >>> >>>> I will look into the logging configuration.  Here is an example of
> >>> the
> >>> >>>> 404.  I provided the exceptions that are occurring before and
> after
> >>> it.
> >>> >>>>
> >>> >>>> 13:40:28,368 WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.jta] (Dispatcher-0-Conn-298)
> >>> >>>> ARJUNA016036: commit on < formatId=131077, gtrid_length=29,
> >>> >>>> bqual_length=36, tx_uid=0:ffff7f000001:-1c492603:4fe9ed1a:76f1,
> >>> >>>> node_name=1, branch_uid=0:ffff7f000001:-1c492603:4fe9ed1a:76f2,
> >>> >>>> subordinatenodename=null, eis_name=unknown eis name >
> >>> >>>> (org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl@19917517) failed with
> >>> exception
> >>> >>>> $XAException.XA_RBTIMEOUT: javax.transaction.xa.XAException
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl.checkStatus(XAResourceImpl.java:507)
> >>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl.commit(XAResourceImpl.java:112)
> >>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.XAResourceRecord.topLevelCommit(XAResourceRecord.java:451)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.doCommit(BasicAction.java:2753)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.doCommit(BasicAction.java:2669)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.phase2Commit(BasicAction.java:1804)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.End(BasicAction.java:1495)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator.end(TwoPhaseCoordinator.java:98)
> >>> >>>>  at
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.AtomicAction.commit(AtomicAction.java:164)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.TransactionImple.commitAndDisassociate(TransactionImple.java:1165)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.BaseTransaction.commit(BaseTransaction.java:117)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.commit(BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.java:75)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.afterDelivery(MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.java:72)
> >>> >>>> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >>> >>>>  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >>> >>>> [:1.6.0_32]
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >>> >>>> [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
> >>> >>>>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >>> [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.AbstractInvocationHandler.handle(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:60)
> >>> >>>> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.doInvoke(MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.java:136)
> >>> >>>> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.AbstractInvocationHandler.invoke(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:73)
> >>> >>>> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >>> >>>> at $Proxy15.afterDelivery(Unknown Source) at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidMessageHandler.onMessage(QpidMessageHandler.java:217)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer.java:751)
> >>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:141)
> >>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer.java:725)
> >>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:186)
> >>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:54)
> >>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.notifyConsumer(AMQSession.java:3475)
> >>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.dispatchMessage(AMQSession.java:3414)
> >>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.access$1000(AMQSession.java:3201)
> >>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>  at
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.dispatch(AMQSession.java:3194)
> >>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.message.UnprocessedMessage.dispatch(UnprocessedMessage.java:54)
> >>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.run(AMQSession.java:3337)
> >>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
> >>> >>>>
> >>> >>>> 13:40:28,396 INFO  [org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection]
> >>> (IoReceiver - /
> >>> >>>> 127.0.0.1:5672) Closing AMQConnection due to
> >>> >>>> :org.apache.qpid.AMQException: ch=1 id=6
> >>> >>>> ExecutionException(errorCode=NOT_FOUND, commandId=14,
> >>> description=Unknown
> >>> >>>> xid Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@48c612c3, branchId=[B@43f9e588
> ))
> >>> >>>> [error code 404: not found]
> >>> >>>> 13:40:28,397 WARN
>  [org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidExceptionHandler]
> >>> >>>> (IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:5672) Failure in Qpid activation
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidActivationSpec(ra=org.apache.qpid.ra.QpidResourceAdapter@b847db1destination
> >>> =java:jboss/exported/iHarvestQueue
> >>> >>>> destinationType=javax.jms.Queue ack=Auto-acknowledge durable=false
> >>> >>>> clientID=null user=null maxSession=10 connectionPerHandler=true):
> >>> >>>> javax.jms.JMSException: Exception thrown against AMQConnection:
> >>> >>>> Host: 127.0.0.1
> >>> >>>> Port: 5672
> >>> >>>> Virtual Host: test
> >>> >>>> Client ID: client_id
> >>> >>>> Active session count: 1: org.apache.qpid.AMQException: ch=1 id=6
> >>> >>>> ExecutionException(errorCode=NOT_FOUND, commandId=14,
> >>> description=Unknown
> >>> >>>> xid Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@48c612c3, branchId=[B@43f9e588
> ))
> >>> >>>> [error code 404: not found]
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.exceptionReceived(AMQConnection.java:1226)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.setCurrentException(AMQSession_0_10.java:1057)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.exception(AMQSession_0_10.java:907)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.executionException(SessionDelegate.java:182)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.executionException(SessionDelegate.java:32)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.ExecutionException.dispatch(ExecutionException.java:103)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.command(SessionDelegate.java:55)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.command(SessionDelegate.java:50)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.command(SessionDelegate.java:32)
> >>> >>>> at org.apache.qpid.transport.Method.delegate(Method.java:159)
> >>> >>>>  at org.apache.qpid.transport.Session.received(Session.java:584)
> >>> >>>> at
> org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:421)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.handle(ConnectionDelegate.java:64)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.handle(ConnectionDelegate.java:40)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.MethodDelegate.executionException(MethodDelegate.java:110)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.ExecutionException.dispatch(ExecutionException.java:103)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.command(ConnectionDelegate.java:54)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.command(ConnectionDelegate.java:40)
> >>> >>>>  at org.apache.qpid.transport.Method.delegate(Method.java:159)
> >>> >>>> at
> org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection.received(Connection.java:376)
> >>> >>>>  at
> org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection.received(Connection.java:67)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.emit(Assembler.java:97)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.assemble(Assembler.java:198)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.frame(Assembler.java:131)
> >>> >>>>  at
> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Frame.delegate(Frame.java:128)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.received(Assembler.java:102)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.received(Assembler.java:44)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.InputHandler.next(InputHandler.java:189)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.InputHandler.received(InputHandler.java:105)
> >>> >>>> at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.InputHandler.received(InputHandler.java:44)
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.io.IoReceiver.run(IoReceiver.java:152)
> >>> >>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
> >>> >>>> Caused by: org.apache.qpid.AMQException: ch=1 id=6
> >>> >>>> ExecutionException(errorCode=NOT_FOUND, commandId=14,
> >>> description=Unknown
> >>> >>>> xid Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@48c612c3, branchId=[B@43f9e588
> ))
> >>> >>>> [error code 404: not found]
> >>> >>>>  at
> >>> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.setCurrentException(AMQSession_0_10.java:1054)
> >>> >>>> ... 30 more
> >>> >>>>
> >>> >>>> Thanks
> >>> >>>>
> >>> >>>> Joe
> >>> >>>>
> >>> >>>> On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Robbie Gemmell <
> >>> robbie.gemmell@gmail.com>wrote:
> >>> >>>>
> >>> >>>>> Hi Joey,
> >>> >>>>>
> >>> >>>>> I just tried the change myself to confim it works as expected,
> >>> causing
> >>> >>>>> a suitably overwhelming amount of debug logging during use. To be
> >>> >>>>> clear, it is broker side logging the change turns on which by
> >>> default
> >>> >>>>> goes to the file $QPID_WORK/log/qpid.log (where QPID_WORK
> defaults
> >>> to
> >>> >>>>> your homedir if you dont set it).
> >>> >>>>>
> >>> >>>>> You could also turn on client logging to get a matching set, by
> >>> >>>>> ensuring a suitable SLF4J binding and associated logging
> >>> >>>>> implementation is available and again setting the org.apache.qpid
> >>> >>>>> logger to debug.
> >>> >>>>>
> >>> >>>>> Can you post an example of the particular 404 exceptions you are
> >>> seeing?
> >>> >>>>>
> >>> >>>>> Robbie
> >>> >>>>>
> >>> >>>>> On 26 June 2012 18:04, Joey Daughtery <jdaughtery@t-sciences.com
> >
> >>> wrote:
> >>> >>>>> > All
> >>> >>>>> > After making the modification to log4j.xml, I really did not
> see
> >>> any
> >>> >>>>> DEBUG
> >>> >>>>> > statements.  Also, there is an exception below the RBTIMEOUT
> that
> >>> has an
> >>> >>>>> > error code of 409.  Note that I also see some exceptions on
> >>> occasion
> >>> >>>>> that
> >>> >>>>> > has an error code of 404 associated with qpid.
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>> > 12:13:53,368 WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.jta] (Dispatcher-0-Conn-1)
> >>> >>>>> ARJUNA016041:
> >>> >>>>> > prepare on < formatId=131077, gtrid_length=29, bqual_length=36,
> >>> >>>>> > tx_uid=0:ffff7f000001:-796e14cd:4fe9dbc6:43cc, node_name=1,
> >>> >>>>> > branch_uid=0:ffff7f000001:-796e14cd:4fe9dbc6:43cd,
> >>> >>>>> > subordinatenodename=null, eis_name=unknown eis name >
> >>> >>>>> > (org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl@1d25d8a0) failed with
> >>> exception
> >>> >>>>> > XAException.XA_RBTIMEOUT: javax.transaction.xa.XAException
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl.checkStatus(XAResourceImpl.java:507)
> >>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl.end(XAResourceImpl.java:166)
> >>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.XAResourceRecord.topLevelPrepare(XAResourceRecord.java:208)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.doPrepare(BasicAction.java:2535)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.doPrepare(BasicAction.java:2502)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.prepare(BasicAction.java:2079)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.End(BasicAction.java:1472)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator.end(TwoPhaseCoordinator.java:98)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.AtomicAction.commit(AtomicAction.java:164)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.TransactionImple.commitAndDisassociate(TransactionImple.java:1165)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.BaseTransaction.commit(BaseTransaction.java:117)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.commit(BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.java:75)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.afterDelivery(MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.java:72)
> >>> >>>>> > [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >>> >>>>> > at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >>> >>>>> [:1.6.0_32]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >>> >>>>> > [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
> >>> >>>>> > at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >>> [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.AbstractInvocationHandler.handle(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:60)
> >>> >>>>> > [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.doInvoke(MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.java:136)
> >>> >>>>> > [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.AbstractInvocationHandler.invoke(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:73)
> >>> >>>>> > [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >>> >>>>> > at $Proxy15.afterDelivery(Unknown Source) at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidMessageHandler.onMessage(QpidMessageHandler.java:217)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer.java:751)
> >>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:141)
> >>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer.java:725)
> >>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:186)
> >>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:54)
> >>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.notifyConsumer(AMQSession.java:3475)
> >>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.dispatchMessage(AMQSession.java:3414)
> >>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.access$1000(AMQSession.java:3201)
> >>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.dispatch(AMQSession.java:3194)
> >>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.message.UnprocessedMessage.dispatch(UnprocessedMessage.java:54)
> >>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>>
> >>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.run(AMQSession.java:3337)
> >>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>> > 12:13:53,387 WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna]
> (Dispatcher-0-Conn-1)
> >>> >>>>> > ARJUNA012073: BasicAction.End() - prepare phase of action-id
> >>> >>>>> > 0:ffff7f000001:-796e14cd:4fe9dbc6:43cc failed.
> >>> >>>>> > 12:13:53,387 WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna]
> (Dispatcher-0-Conn-1)
> >>> >>>>> > ARJUNA012075: Action Aborting
> >>> >>>>> > 12:13:53,393 INFO  [org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection]
> >>> (IoReceiver -
> >>> >>>>> /
> >>> >>>>> > 127.0.0.1:5672) Closing AMQConnection due to
> >>> >>>>> :org.apache.qpid.AMQException:
> >>> >>>>> > ch=1 id=724 ExecutionException(errorCode=ILLEGAL_STATE,
> >>> commandId=878,
> >>> >>>>> > description=Xid Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@4738fec2,
> >>> >>>>> > branchId=[B@6edd9715) not associated with the current session)
> >>> [error
> >>> >>>>> code
> >>> >>>>> > 409: argument invalid]
> >>> >>>>> > 12:13:53,394 WARN
> >>>  [org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidExceptionHandler]
> >>> >>>>> > (IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:5672) Failure in Qpid activation
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidActivationSpec(ra=org.apache.qpid.ra.QpidResourceAdapter@1398a09edestination
> >>> >>>>> =java:jboss/exported/iHarvestQueue
> >>> >>>>> > destinationType=javax.jms.Queue ack=Auto-acknowledge
> durable=false
> >>> >>>>> > clientID=null user=null maxSession=10
> connectionPerHandler=true):
> >>> >>>>> > javax.jms.JMSException: Exception thrown against AMQConnection:
> >>> >>>>> > Host: 127.0.0.1
> >>> >>>>> > Port: 5672
> >>> >>>>> > Virtual Host: test
> >>> >>>>> > Client ID: client_id
> >>> >>>>> > Active session count: 1: org.apache.qpid.AMQException: ch=1
> id=724
> >>> >>>>> > ExecutionException(errorCode=ILLEGAL_STATE, commandId=878,
> >>> >>>>> description=Xid
> >>> >>>>> > Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@4738fec2, branchId=[B@6edd9715)
> >>> not
> >>> >>>>> > associated with the current session) [error code 409: argument
> >>> invalid]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.exceptionReceived(AMQConnection.java:1226)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.setCurrentException(AMQSession_0_10.java:1057)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.exception(AMQSession_0_10.java:907)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.executionException(SessionDelegate.java:182)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.executionException(SessionDelegate.java:32)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.ExecutionException.dispatch(ExecutionException.java:103)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.command(SessionDelegate.java:55)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.command(SessionDelegate.java:50)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.command(SessionDelegate.java:32)
> >>> >>>>> > at org.apache.qpid.transport.Method.delegate(Method.java:159)
> >>> >>>>> > at org.apache.qpid.transport.Session.received(Session.java:584)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:421)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.handle(ConnectionDelegate.java:64)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.handle(ConnectionDelegate.java:40)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.MethodDelegate.executionException(MethodDelegate.java:110)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.ExecutionException.dispatch(ExecutionException.java:103)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.command(ConnectionDelegate.java:54)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.command(ConnectionDelegate.java:40)
> >>> >>>>> > at org.apache.qpid.transport.Method.delegate(Method.java:159)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection.received(Connection.java:376)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection.received(Connection.java:67)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.emit(Assembler.java:97)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.assemble(Assembler.java:198)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.frame(Assembler.java:131)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Frame.delegate(Frame.java:128)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.received(Assembler.java:102)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>>
> >>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.received(Assembler.java:44)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.InputHandler.next(InputHandler.java:189)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.InputHandler.received(InputHandler.java:105)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.InputHandler.received(InputHandler.java:44)
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.io.IoReceiver.run(IoReceiver.java:152)
> >>> >>>>> > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
> >>> >>>>> > Caused by: org.apache.qpid.AMQException: ch=1 id=724
> >>> >>>>> > ExecutionException(errorCode=ILLEGAL_STATE, commandId=878,
> >>> >>>>> description=Xid
> >>> >>>>> > Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@4738fec2, branchId=[B@6edd9715)
> >>> not
> >>> >>>>> > associated with the current session) [error code 409: argument
> >>> invalid]
> >>> >>>>> > at
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.setCurrentException(AMQSession_0_10.java:1054)
> >>> >>>>> > ... 30 more
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>> > Thanks
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>> > Joe
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>> > On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Robbie Gemmell
> >>> >>>>> > <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com>wrote:
> >>> >>>>> >
> >>> >>>>> >> If you open the <broker.install.path>/etc/log4j.xml file and
> >>> edit the
> >>> >>>>> >> value of the org.apache.qpid category as follows it should
> >>> provide a
> >>> >>>>> >> lot of additional logging, which might help shed some light:
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>> >> From:
> >>> >>>>> >> <category additivity="true" name="org.apache.qpid">
> >>> >>>>> >>    <priority value="warn"/>
> >>> >>>>> >> </category>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>> >> To:
> >>> >>>>> >> <category additivity="true" name="org.apache.qpid">
> >>> >>>>> >>    <priority value="debug"/>
> >>> >>>>> >> </category>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>> >> (Alternatively, all the loggers can be manipulated while the
> >>> broker is
> >>> >>>>> >> running by attaching JConsole or similar to it and using the
> >>> >>>>> >> LoggingManagement MBean)
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>> >> Robbie
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>> >> On 26 June 2012 16:07, Weston M. Price <wprice@redhat.com>
> >>> wrote:
> >>> >>>>> >> > Note, while JCA is being used, the underly ResourceManager
> is
> >>> timing
> >>> >>>>> >> out. Joe is using the Java Broker and I know XA support is
> >>> fairly new.
> >>> >>>>> Is
> >>> >>>>> >> there any tracing mechanism we can use to isolate the problem?
> >>> >>>>> >> >
> >>> >>>>> >> > Regards,
> >>> >>>>> >> >
> >>> >>>>> >> > Weston
> >>> >>>>> >> > On Jun 26, 2012, at 10:55 AM, Joey Daughtery wrote:
> >>> >>>>> >> >
> >>> >>>>> >> >> All
> >>> >>>>> >> >> I am starting to see the following exception quite often.
> >>>  All the
> >>> >>>>> data
> >>> >>>>> >> >> that is sent to the queue is received by the mdb and
> stored.
> >>>  The
> >>> >>>>> test
> >>> >>>>> >> >> client that I have sending TextMessages to the queue sends
> >>> one per
> >>> >>>>> 500ms
> >>> >>>>> >> >> and I am sending a total of 5000.  When the MDB receives
> the
> >>> >>>>> >> TextMessage,
> >>> >>>>> >> >> it basically does an update on a record in mongodb.
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >> >> 08:44:19,524 WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.jta]
> (Dispatcher-0-Conn-1)
> >>> >>>>> >> ARJUNA016036:
> >>> >>>>> >> >> commit on < formatId=131077, gtrid_length=29,
> bqual_length=36,
> >>> >>>>> >> >> tx_uid=0:ffff7f000001:61f68a5e:4fe9ae65:13, node_name=1,
> >>> >>>>> >> >> branch_uid=0:ffff7f000001:61f68a5e:4fe9ae65:14,
> >>> >>>>> >> subordinatenodename=null,
> >>> >>>>> >> >> eis_name=unknown eis name >
> >>> >>>>> >> (org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl@6fe03f3b)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> failed with exception $XAException.XA_RBTIMEOUT:
> >>> >>>>> >> >> javax.transaction.xa.XAException
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl.checkStatus(XAResourceImpl.java:507)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>>
> >>> org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl.commit(XAResourceImpl.java:112)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.XAResourceRecord.topLevelCommit(XAResourceRecord.java:451)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.doCommit(BasicAction.java:2753)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.doCommit(BasicAction.java:2669)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.phase2Commit(BasicAction.java:1804)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.End(BasicAction.java:1495)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator.end(TwoPhaseCoordinator.java:98)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.AtomicAction.commit(AtomicAction.java:164)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.TransactionImple.commitAndDisassociate(TransactionImple.java:1165)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.BaseTransaction.commit(BaseTransaction.java:117)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.commit(BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.java:75)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.afterDelivery(MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.java:72)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >>> >>>>> [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.AbstractInvocationHandler.handle(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:60)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.doInvoke(MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.java:136)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.AbstractInvocationHandler.invoke(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:73)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at $Proxy15.afterDelivery(Unknown Source) at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidMessageHandler.onMessage(QpidMessageHandler.java:217)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer.java:751)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:141)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer.java:725)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:186)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:54)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.notifyConsumer(AMQSession.java:3475)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.dispatchMessage(AMQSession.java:3414)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.access$1000(AMQSession.java:3201)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.dispatch(AMQSession.java:3194)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.qpid.client.message.UnprocessedMessage.dispatch(UnprocessedMessage.java:54)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.run(AMQSession.java:3337)
> >>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
> >>> >>>>> >> >> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >> >> Thanks
> >>> >>>>> >> >>
> >>> >>>>> >> >> Joe
> >>> >>>>> >> >
> >>> >>>>> >> >
> >>> >>>>> >> >
> >>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> >>>>> >> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org
> >>> >>>>> >> > For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@qpid.apache.org
> >>> >>>>> >> >
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> >>>>> >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org
> >>> >>>>> >> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@qpid.apache.org
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>> >>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> >>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org
> >>> >>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@qpid.apache.org
> >>> >>>>>
> >>> >>>>>
> >>> >>>>
> >>> >
> >>> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org
> >>> > For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@qpid.apache.org
> >>> >
> >>>
> >>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org
> >>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@qpid.apache.org
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@qpid.apache.org
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message