qpid-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joey Daughtery <jdaught...@t-sciences.com>
Subject Re: XA_RBTIMEOUT
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 21:15:47 GMT
After doing an update, I tried to compile, but got the following error:

    [javac]
C:\qpid017\qpid\java\broker\src\main\java\org\apache\qpid\server\tra
nsport\ServerSession.java:380: unreported exception
org.apache.qpid.server.txn.T
imeoutDtxException; must be caught or declared to be thrown
    [javac]
getVirtualHost().getDtxRegistry().endAssociations(this);

Thanks

Joe

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Joey Daughtery
<jdaughtery@t-sciences.com>wrote:

> Is this a fix in the broker or the rar deployable?
>
> Thanks
>
> Joe
>
>
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godfrey@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Applied a change to trunk that will hopefully fix this issue,
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Rob
>>
>> On 27 June 2012 22:30, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > FYI: Rob has beaten me to it and raised a JIRA already
>> > (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4091) so I suspect a fix
>> > will be forthcoming shortly ;)
>> >
>> > Robbie
>> >
>> > On 27 June 2012 20:30, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >> Thanks Joe,
>> >>
>> >> This bit stuck out when I read it, causing me to go have a quick look
>> >> about the brokers handling of the DtxSetTimeout command and have a
>> >> quick read of the AMQP 0-10 specification:
>> >>
>> >> (Logger.java:54) - RECV: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1
>> >> DtxSetTimeout(xid=Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@480c72ef,
>> >> branchId=[B@294dcddd), timeout=300)
>> >>
>> >> I think the problem is that the broker is using the incorrect units
>> >> (ms instead of the seconds specified in the 0-10 spec) for the timout
>> >> value and is prematurely timing out the branch as a result. Can you
>> >> try setting the timeout value to 0 (no timeout) or increasing it a
>> >> lot, and see how that goes? I'll raise a JIRA tomorrow to correct the
>> >> handling of the timeout value.
>> >>
>> >> Robbie
>> >>
>> >> On 27 June 2012 18:06, Joey Daughtery <jdaughtery@t-sciences.com>
>> wrote:
>> >>> Robbie
>> >>> I got the qpid log from the qpid server.  It is very large, so here
>> is a
>> >>> snippet from it.  I don't see any stacktraces, but when I search the
>> log
>> >>> for exception I see:
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:31:44,509 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59677]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - SEND: [conn:5043153c] ch=1 id=2243
>> >>> ExecutionException(errorCode=ILLEGAL_STATE, commandId=2700,
>> description=Xid
>> >>> Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@5786ed37, branchId=[B@5b3fe2c5) not
>> >>> associated with the current session)
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:31:44,509 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59677]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - FLUSH: [conn:5043153c]
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> ///other logging statements
>> >>>
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,150 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59668]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - RECV: [conn:76705d28] ch=1
>> DtxEnd(xid=Xid(format=131077,
>> >>> globalId=[B@34ee124f, branchId=[B@79f41bae))
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,151 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59668]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ID: [1] 1477
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,151 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59668]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - SEND: [conn:76705d28] ch=1 id=1223
>> >>> ExecutionResult(commandId=1477, value=XaResult(status=XA_RBTIMEOUT))
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,151 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59668]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - FLUSH: [conn:76705d28]
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,152 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59668]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ssn:"f3922eac-468a-4914-bb06-479618b2f71f"
>> >>> processed([1477,1477]) 1476 1476
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,152 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59668]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - {[1280, 1476]}
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,183 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - RECV: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1
>> >>> DtxStart(xid=Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@9457b0f,
>> branchId=[B@30921a8a))
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,183 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ID: [1] 24410
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,183 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - SEND: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1 id=7323
>> >>> ExecutionResult(commandId=24410, value=XaResult(status=XA_OK))
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,183 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - FLUSH: [conn:19a9bea3]
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,184 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ssn:"b907fe3e-068a-4b9c-8cdb-d1c6fb947832"
>> >>> processed([24410,24410]) 24409 24409
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,184 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - {[24320, 24409]}
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,184 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - RECV: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1
>> >>> DtxSetTimeout(xid=Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@480c72ef,
>> >>> branchId=[B@294dcddd), timeout=300)
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,184 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ID: [1] 24411
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,185 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ssn:"b907fe3e-068a-4b9c-8cdb-d1c6fb947832"
>> >>> processed([24411,24411]) 24410 24410
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,185 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - {[24320, 24410]}
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,185 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - RECV: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1 [S] ExecutionSync()
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,185 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ID: [1] 24412
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,185 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ssn:"b907fe3e-068a-4b9c-8cdb-d1c6fb947832" synced
>> to
>> >>> 24412
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,185 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - ssn:"b907fe3e-068a-4b9c-8cdb-d1c6fb947832"
>> >>> processed([24412,24412]) 24412 24411
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,185 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - {[24320, 24411]}
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,186 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - SEND: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1
>> >>> SessionCompleted(commands={[24320, 24412]})
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,186 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - FLUSH: [conn:19a9bea3]
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,186 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - SEND: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1
>> >>> SessionCompleted(commands={[24320, 24412]})
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,186 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - FLUSH: [conn:19a9bea3]
>> >>> 2012-06-27 12:10:08,187 DEBUG [IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:59679]
>> >>> (Logger.java:54) - RECV: [conn:19a9bea3] ch=1
>> MessageTransfer(destination=,
>> >>> acceptMode=NONE, acquireMode=PRE_ACQUIRED)
>> >>>
>> >>> Joe
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> Thanks
>> >>>
>> >>> Joe
>> >>>
>> >>> On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Joey Daughtery
>> >>> <jdaughtery@t-sciences.com>wrote:
>> >>>
>> >>>> Robbie
>> >>>> I will look into the logging configuration.  Here is an example of
>> the
>> >>>> 404.  I provided the exceptions that are occurring before and after
>> it.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> 13:40:28,368 WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.jta] (Dispatcher-0-Conn-298)
>> >>>> ARJUNA016036: commit on < formatId=131077, gtrid_length=29,
>> >>>> bqual_length=36, tx_uid=0:ffff7f000001:-1c492603:4fe9ed1a:76f1,
>> >>>> node_name=1, branch_uid=0:ffff7f000001:-1c492603:4fe9ed1a:76f2,
>> >>>> subordinatenodename=null, eis_name=unknown eis name >
>> >>>> (org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl@19917517) failed with
>> exception
>> >>>> $XAException.XA_RBTIMEOUT: javax.transaction.xa.XAException
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl.checkStatus(XAResourceImpl.java:507)
>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>> at
>> org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl.commit(XAResourceImpl.java:112)
>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.XAResourceRecord.topLevelCommit(XAResourceRecord.java:451)
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.doCommit(BasicAction.java:2753)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.doCommit(BasicAction.java:2669)
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.phase2Commit(BasicAction.java:1804)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.End(BasicAction.java:1495)
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator.end(TwoPhaseCoordinator.java:98)
>> >>>>  at com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.AtomicAction.commit(AtomicAction.java:164)
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.TransactionImple.commitAndDisassociate(TransactionImple.java:1165)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.BaseTransaction.commit(BaseTransaction.java:117)
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.commit(BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.java:75)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.afterDelivery(MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.java:72)
>> >>>> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
>> >>>>  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)
>> >>>> [:1.6.0_32]
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> >>>> [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
>> >>>>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.AbstractInvocationHandler.handle(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:60)
>> >>>> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.doInvoke(MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.java:136)
>> >>>> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.AbstractInvocationHandler.invoke(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:73)
>> >>>> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
>> >>>> at $Proxy15.afterDelivery(Unknown Source) at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidMessageHandler.onMessage(QpidMessageHandler.java:217)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer.java:751)
>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:141)
>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer.java:725)
>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:186)
>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:54)
>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.notifyConsumer(AMQSession.java:3475)
>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.dispatchMessage(AMQSession.java:3414)
>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.access$1000(AMQSession.java:3201)
>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>  at org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.dispatch(AMQSession.java:3194)
>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.message.UnprocessedMessage.dispatch(UnprocessedMessage.java:54)
>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.run(AMQSession.java:3337)
>> >>>> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
>> >>>>
>> >>>> 13:40:28,396 INFO  [org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection]
>> (IoReceiver - /
>> >>>> 127.0.0.1:5672) Closing AMQConnection due to
>> >>>> :org.apache.qpid.AMQException: ch=1 id=6
>> >>>> ExecutionException(errorCode=NOT_FOUND, commandId=14,
>> description=Unknown
>> >>>> xid Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@48c612c3, branchId=[B@43f9e588))
>> >>>> [error code 404: not found]
>> >>>> 13:40:28,397 WARN  [org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidExceptionHandler]
>> >>>> (IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:5672) Failure in Qpid activation
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidActivationSpec(ra=org.apache.qpid.ra.QpidResourceAdapter@b847db1destination
>> =java:jboss/exported/iHarvestQueue
>> >>>> destinationType=javax.jms.Queue ack=Auto-acknowledge durable=false
>> >>>> clientID=null user=null maxSession=10 connectionPerHandler=true):
>> >>>> javax.jms.JMSException: Exception thrown against AMQConnection:
>> >>>> Host: 127.0.0.1
>> >>>> Port: 5672
>> >>>> Virtual Host: test
>> >>>> Client ID: client_id
>> >>>> Active session count: 1: org.apache.qpid.AMQException: ch=1 id=6
>> >>>> ExecutionException(errorCode=NOT_FOUND, commandId=14,
>> description=Unknown
>> >>>> xid Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@48c612c3, branchId=[B@43f9e588))
>> >>>> [error code 404: not found]
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.exceptionReceived(AMQConnection.java:1226)
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.setCurrentException(AMQSession_0_10.java:1057)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.exception(AMQSession_0_10.java:907)
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.executionException(SessionDelegate.java:182)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.executionException(SessionDelegate.java:32)
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.ExecutionException.dispatch(ExecutionException.java:103)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.command(SessionDelegate.java:55)
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.command(SessionDelegate.java:50)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.command(SessionDelegate.java:32)
>> >>>> at org.apache.qpid.transport.Method.delegate(Method.java:159)
>> >>>>  at org.apache.qpid.transport.Session.received(Session.java:584)
>> >>>> at org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:421)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.handle(ConnectionDelegate.java:64)
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.handle(ConnectionDelegate.java:40)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.MethodDelegate.executionException(MethodDelegate.java:110)
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.ExecutionException.dispatch(ExecutionException.java:103)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.command(ConnectionDelegate.java:54)
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.command(ConnectionDelegate.java:40)
>> >>>>  at org.apache.qpid.transport.Method.delegate(Method.java:159)
>> >>>> at org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection.received(Connection.java:376)
>> >>>>  at org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection.received(Connection.java:67)
>> >>>> at
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.emit(Assembler.java:97)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.assemble(Assembler.java:198)
>> >>>> at
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.frame(Assembler.java:131)
>> >>>>  at org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Frame.delegate(Frame.java:128)
>> >>>> at
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.received(Assembler.java:102)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.received(Assembler.java:44)
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.InputHandler.next(InputHandler.java:189)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.InputHandler.received(InputHandler.java:105)
>> >>>> at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.InputHandler.received(InputHandler.java:44)
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.io.IoReceiver.run(IoReceiver.java:152)
>> >>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
>> >>>> Caused by: org.apache.qpid.AMQException: ch=1 id=6
>> >>>> ExecutionException(errorCode=NOT_FOUND, commandId=14,
>> description=Unknown
>> >>>> xid Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@48c612c3, branchId=[B@43f9e588))
>> >>>> [error code 404: not found]
>> >>>>  at
>> >>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.setCurrentException(AMQSession_0_10.java:1054)
>> >>>> ... 30 more
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Thanks
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Joe
>> >>>>
>> >>>> On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Robbie Gemmell <
>> robbie.gemmell@gmail.com>wrote:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>> Hi Joey,
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> I just tried the change myself to confim it works as expected,
>> causing
>> >>>>> a suitably overwhelming amount of debug logging during use. To be
>> >>>>> clear, it is broker side logging the change turns on which by
>> default
>> >>>>> goes to the file $QPID_WORK/log/qpid.log (where QPID_WORK defaults
>> to
>> >>>>> your homedir if you dont set it).
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> You could also turn on client logging to get a matching set, by
>> >>>>> ensuring a suitable SLF4J binding and associated logging
>> >>>>> implementation is available and again setting the org.apache.qpid
>> >>>>> logger to debug.
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> Can you post an example of the particular 404 exceptions you are
>> seeing?
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> Robbie
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> On 26 June 2012 18:04, Joey Daughtery <jdaughtery@t-sciences.com>
>> wrote:
>> >>>>> > All
>> >>>>> > After making the modification to log4j.xml, I really did not see
>> any
>> >>>>> DEBUG
>> >>>>> > statements.  Also, there is an exception below the RBTIMEOUT that
>> has an
>> >>>>> > error code of 409.  Note that I also see some exceptions on
>> occasion
>> >>>>> that
>> >>>>> > has an error code of 404 associated with qpid.
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>> > 12:13:53,368 WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.jta] (Dispatcher-0-Conn-1)
>> >>>>> ARJUNA016041:
>> >>>>> > prepare on < formatId=131077, gtrid_length=29, bqual_length=36,
>> >>>>> > tx_uid=0:ffff7f000001:-796e14cd:4fe9dbc6:43cc, node_name=1,
>> >>>>> > branch_uid=0:ffff7f000001:-796e14cd:4fe9dbc6:43cd,
>> >>>>> > subordinatenodename=null, eis_name=unknown eis name >
>> >>>>> > (org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl@1d25d8a0) failed with
>> exception
>> >>>>> > XAException.XA_RBTIMEOUT: javax.transaction.xa.XAException
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl.checkStatus(XAResourceImpl.java:507)
>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> > at
>> org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl.end(XAResourceImpl.java:166)
>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.XAResourceRecord.topLevelPrepare(XAResourceRecord.java:208)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.doPrepare(BasicAction.java:2535)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.doPrepare(BasicAction.java:2502)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.prepare(BasicAction.java:2079)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.End(BasicAction.java:1472)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator.end(TwoPhaseCoordinator.java:98)
>> >>>>> > at
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.AtomicAction.commit(AtomicAction.java:164)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.TransactionImple.commitAndDisassociate(TransactionImple.java:1165)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.BaseTransaction.commit(BaseTransaction.java:117)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.commit(BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.java:75)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.afterDelivery(MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.java:72)
>> >>>>> > [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
>> >>>>> > at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)
>> >>>>> [:1.6.0_32]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> >>>>> > [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
>> >>>>> > at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.AbstractInvocationHandler.handle(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:60)
>> >>>>> > [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.doInvoke(MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.java:136)
>> >>>>> > [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.AbstractInvocationHandler.invoke(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:73)
>> >>>>> > [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
>> >>>>> > at $Proxy15.afterDelivery(Unknown Source) at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidMessageHandler.onMessage(QpidMessageHandler.java:217)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer.java:751)
>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:141)
>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer.java:725)
>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:186)
>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:54)
>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.notifyConsumer(AMQSession.java:3475)
>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.dispatchMessage(AMQSession.java:3414)
>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.access$1000(AMQSession.java:3201)
>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> > at
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.dispatch(AMQSession.java:3194)
>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.message.UnprocessedMessage.dispatch(UnprocessedMessage.java:54)
>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.run(AMQSession.java:3337)
>> >>>>> > [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>> > 12:13:53,387 WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna] (Dispatcher-0-Conn-1)
>> >>>>> > ARJUNA012073: BasicAction.End() - prepare phase of action-id
>> >>>>> > 0:ffff7f000001:-796e14cd:4fe9dbc6:43cc failed.
>> >>>>> > 12:13:53,387 WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna] (Dispatcher-0-Conn-1)
>> >>>>> > ARJUNA012075: Action Aborting
>> >>>>> > 12:13:53,393 INFO  [org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection]
>> (IoReceiver -
>> >>>>> /
>> >>>>> > 127.0.0.1:5672) Closing AMQConnection due to
>> >>>>> :org.apache.qpid.AMQException:
>> >>>>> > ch=1 id=724 ExecutionException(errorCode=ILLEGAL_STATE,
>> commandId=878,
>> >>>>> > description=Xid Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@4738fec2,
>> >>>>> > branchId=[B@6edd9715) not associated with the current session)
>> [error
>> >>>>> code
>> >>>>> > 409: argument invalid]
>> >>>>> > 12:13:53,394 WARN
>>  [org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidExceptionHandler]
>> >>>>> > (IoReceiver - /127.0.0.1:5672) Failure in Qpid activation
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidActivationSpec(ra=org.apache.qpid.ra.QpidResourceAdapter@1398a09edestination
>> >>>>> =java:jboss/exported/iHarvestQueue
>> >>>>> > destinationType=javax.jms.Queue ack=Auto-acknowledge durable=false
>> >>>>> > clientID=null user=null maxSession=10 connectionPerHandler=true):
>> >>>>> > javax.jms.JMSException: Exception thrown against AMQConnection:
>> >>>>> > Host: 127.0.0.1
>> >>>>> > Port: 5672
>> >>>>> > Virtual Host: test
>> >>>>> > Client ID: client_id
>> >>>>> > Active session count: 1: org.apache.qpid.AMQException: ch=1 id=724
>> >>>>> > ExecutionException(errorCode=ILLEGAL_STATE, commandId=878,
>> >>>>> description=Xid
>> >>>>> > Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@4738fec2, branchId=[B@6edd9715)
>> not
>> >>>>> > associated with the current session) [error code 409: argument
>> invalid]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.exceptionReceived(AMQConnection.java:1226)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.setCurrentException(AMQSession_0_10.java:1057)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.exception(AMQSession_0_10.java:907)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.executionException(SessionDelegate.java:182)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.executionException(SessionDelegate.java:32)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.ExecutionException.dispatch(ExecutionException.java:103)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.command(SessionDelegate.java:55)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.command(SessionDelegate.java:50)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionDelegate.command(SessionDelegate.java:32)
>> >>>>> > at org.apache.qpid.transport.Method.delegate(Method.java:159)
>> >>>>> > at org.apache.qpid.transport.Session.received(Session.java:584)
>> >>>>> > at
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:421)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.handle(ConnectionDelegate.java:64)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.handle(ConnectionDelegate.java:40)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.MethodDelegate.executionException(MethodDelegate.java:110)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.ExecutionException.dispatch(ExecutionException.java:103)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.command(ConnectionDelegate.java:54)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.ConnectionDelegate.command(ConnectionDelegate.java:40)
>> >>>>> > at org.apache.qpid.transport.Method.delegate(Method.java:159)
>> >>>>> > at
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection.received(Connection.java:376)
>> >>>>> > at
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection.received(Connection.java:67)
>> >>>>> > at
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.emit(Assembler.java:97)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.assemble(Assembler.java:198)
>> >>>>> > at
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.frame(Assembler.java:131)
>> >>>>> > at
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Frame.delegate(Frame.java:128)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.received(Assembler.java:102)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.Assembler.received(Assembler.java:44)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.InputHandler.next(InputHandler.java:189)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.InputHandler.received(InputHandler.java:105)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.InputHandler.received(InputHandler.java:44)
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.transport.network.io.IoReceiver.run(IoReceiver.java:152)
>> >>>>> > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
>> >>>>> > Caused by: org.apache.qpid.AMQException: ch=1 id=724
>> >>>>> > ExecutionException(errorCode=ILLEGAL_STATE, commandId=878,
>> >>>>> description=Xid
>> >>>>> > Xid(format=131077, globalId=[B@4738fec2, branchId=[B@6edd9715)
>> not
>> >>>>> > associated with the current session) [error code 409: argument
>> invalid]
>> >>>>> > at
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.setCurrentException(AMQSession_0_10.java:1054)
>> >>>>> > ... 30 more
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>> > Thanks
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>> > Joe
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>> > On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Robbie Gemmell
>> >>>>> > <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com>wrote:
>> >>>>> >
>> >>>>> >> If you open the <broker.install.path>/etc/log4j.xml file and
>> edit the
>> >>>>> >> value of the org.apache.qpid category as follows it should
>> provide a
>> >>>>> >> lot of additional logging, which might help shed some light:
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>> >> From:
>> >>>>> >> <category additivity="true" name="org.apache.qpid">
>> >>>>> >>    <priority value="warn"/>
>> >>>>> >> </category>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>> >> To:
>> >>>>> >> <category additivity="true" name="org.apache.qpid">
>> >>>>> >>    <priority value="debug"/>
>> >>>>> >> </category>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>> >> (Alternatively, all the loggers can be manipulated while the
>> broker is
>> >>>>> >> running by attaching JConsole or similar to it and using the
>> >>>>> >> LoggingManagement MBean)
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>> >> Robbie
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>> >> On 26 June 2012 16:07, Weston M. Price <wprice@redhat.com>
>> wrote:
>> >>>>> >> > Note, while JCA is being used, the underly ResourceManager is
>> timing
>> >>>>> >> out. Joe is using the Java Broker and I know XA support is
>> fairly new.
>> >>>>> Is
>> >>>>> >> there any tracing mechanism we can use to isolate the problem?
>> >>>>> >> >
>> >>>>> >> > Regards,
>> >>>>> >> >
>> >>>>> >> > Weston
>> >>>>> >> > On Jun 26, 2012, at 10:55 AM, Joey Daughtery wrote:
>> >>>>> >> >
>> >>>>> >> >> All
>> >>>>> >> >> I am starting to see the following exception quite often.
>>  All the
>> >>>>> data
>> >>>>> >> >> that is sent to the queue is received by the mdb and stored.
>>  The
>> >>>>> test
>> >>>>> >> >> client that I have sending TextMessages to the queue sends
>> one per
>> >>>>> 500ms
>> >>>>> >> >> and I am sending a total of 5000.  When the MDB receives the
>> >>>>> >> TextMessage,
>> >>>>> >> >> it basically does an update on a record in mongodb.
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >> >> 08:44:19,524 WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.jta] (Dispatcher-0-Conn-1)
>> >>>>> >> ARJUNA016036:
>> >>>>> >> >> commit on < formatId=131077, gtrid_length=29, bqual_length=36,
>> >>>>> >> >> tx_uid=0:ffff7f000001:61f68a5e:4fe9ae65:13, node_name=1,
>> >>>>> >> >> branch_uid=0:ffff7f000001:61f68a5e:4fe9ae65:14,
>> >>>>> >> subordinatenodename=null,
>> >>>>> >> >> eis_name=unknown eis name >
>> >>>>> >> (org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl@6fe03f3b)
>> >>>>> >> >> failed with exception $XAException.XA_RBTIMEOUT:
>> >>>>> >> >> javax.transaction.xa.XAException
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl.checkStatus(XAResourceImpl.java:507)
>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.XAResourceImpl.commit(XAResourceImpl.java:112)
>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.XAResourceRecord.topLevelCommit(XAResourceRecord.java:451)
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.doCommit(BasicAction.java:2753)
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.doCommit(BasicAction.java:2669)
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.phase2Commit(BasicAction.java:1804)
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.BasicAction.End(BasicAction.java:1495)
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator.end(TwoPhaseCoordinator.java:98)
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.AtomicAction.commit(AtomicAction.java:164)
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.TransactionImple.commitAndDisassociate(TransactionImple.java:1165)
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.BaseTransaction.commit(BaseTransaction.java:117)
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.commit(BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.java:75)
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.afterDelivery(MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.java:72)
>> >>>>> >> >> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
>> >>>>> >> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >>>>> >> >> [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> >>>>> >> >> [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> >>>>> >> >> [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
>> >>>>> >> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> >>>>> [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.AbstractInvocationHandler.handle(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:60)
>> >>>>> >> >> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.doInvoke(MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.java:136)
>> >>>>> >> >> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> org.jboss.as.ejb3.inflow.AbstractInvocationHandler.invoke(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:73)
>> >>>>> >> >> [jboss-as-ejb3-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
>> >>>>> >> >> at $Proxy15.afterDelivery(Unknown Source) at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.ra.inflow.QpidMessageHandler.onMessage(QpidMessageHandler.java:217)
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer.java:751)
>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:141)
>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer.java:725)
>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:186)
>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.notifyMessage(BasicMessageConsumer_0_10.java:54)
>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.notifyConsumer(AMQSession.java:3475)
>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.dispatchMessage(AMQSession.java:3414)
>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.access$1000(AMQSession.java:3201)
>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.dispatch(AMQSession.java:3194)
>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.message.UnprocessedMessage.dispatch(UnprocessedMessage.java:54)
>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> >> >> at
>> >>>>> >>
>> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$Dispatcher.run(AMQSession.java:3337)
>> >>>>> >> >> [qpid-client-0.17.jar:]
>> >>>>> >> >> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_32]
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >> >> Thanks
>> >>>>> >> >>
>> >>>>> >> >> Joe
>> >>>>> >> >
>> >>>>> >> >
>> >>>>> >> >
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >>>>> >> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org
>> >>>>> >> > For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@qpid.apache.org
>> >>>>> >> >
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >>>>> >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org
>> >>>>> >> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@qpid.apache.org
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>> >>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org
>> >>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@qpid.apache.org
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>
>> >
>> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org
>> > For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@qpid.apache.org
>> >
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@qpid.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@qpid.apache.org
>>
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message