qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: Building Qpid/WCF Bindings in Visual Studio 2010 (64Bit) on Windows 7
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 15:57:40 GMT
Hi Ramith,

I actually tried this out when building the 0.16 kits... what you noted is
correct.

>  This is similar to my previous query about building qpid with vs2010.
>  However this time I want to build Qpid/WCF bindings using vs2010
(64-bit).
> It seems solution/project files are all in visual studio 2008 and
converting
> them automatically 2010 results in quite a bit of warnings (in Interop
Project),
> when it was built results in a failure (with lots of errors).
> So my questions are:
>     is there a plan to port the project to vs2010?

Not a formal one, no. I plan to get around to it if no one else does it.
If someone funds the work, I'd get to it a lot faster.

>     is there something I'm doing wrong (when building the project)?

No. I had the same problems.

>    has anyone tried wcf/bindings with .NET framework v 4?

Not that I'm aware of, no.

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications