qpid-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Shah <ns...@btisystems.com>
Subject Having trouble building the latest Download
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 13:48:04 GMT
Hi,

I am new to the mailing list, so please bear with me. I downloaded the latest C++ client and
Broker  tar.gz file and have tried to build it on a 64 bit CentOS 6.2 distribution. I am having
trouble with being unable to get a heard file called uuid/uuid.h. All the searches have suggested
that I install xfsprogs-devel rpm. I have  that installed but there is no /usr/include/uuid
directory or the file that I want. Can you help so I can actually get this built and then
would be able to use it.

The version I have downloaded is
qpid-cpp-0.14.tar.gz<http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/qpid/0.14/qpid-cpp-0.14.tar.gz>

Thanks