qpid-users mailing list archives

From NS ROCHA <ns.ro...@msn.com>
Subject Help with queue name
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 22:21:53 GMT

Hello,

I have 3 applications on a server. I'll have a second(and more) server with that same 3 applications
but getting not same messages.

My first idea; To create queues with name to server1:
"server1-co-uk-applicationA"
"server1-co-uk-applicationB"
"server1-co-uk-applicationC"

"server2-co-uk-applicationA"
"server2-co-uk-applicationB"
"server2-co-uk-applicationC"

My second idea and I think its better; To create queues with name to server1 and subject being
the aplications:
"server1-co-uk/applicationA"
"server1-co-uk/applicationB"
"server1-co-uk/applicationC"

"server2-co-uk/applicationA"
"server2-co-uk/applicationB"
"server2-co-uk/applicationC"

But filtering by subject was not implemented[1] yet.

I'd like to know whats best pratictes for my case? How do you do it? Ideas?

Thanks in Advanced,
NS ROCHA

[1] http://qpid.apache.org/books/0.14/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid/html/ch02s04.html#id547979
"Currently, a receiver bound to a queue ignores subjects, receiving messages from the queue
without filtering. Support for subject filtering on queues will be implemented soon. "