qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gary Ogden <gog...@gmail.com>
Subject persistent messages
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 16:36:33 GMT
I have a few questions:

1 - Is QPid still in active development?  I see quite a few issues with the
web site. The link to the script and readme is bad:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/java/client/example/src/main/java/runSample.sh

2 - I created a basic application, where I have a separate producer and
consumer, each containing a while(true) to continuously produce and consume
messages. However, if I start the producer without a consumer running, the
messages produced aren't queued up on the broker. It seems that the broker
just dumps them if a consumer isn't attached. Is this the normal default
behaviour? How do I configure the Java Broker and/or Java client/producer
to work this way? Do I need to enable persistent storage? If so, I don't
see a howto on the site for the java broker. I need the ability to queue
messages up should there be issues in the consumer when it tries to connect
home to upload the data.

3 - Is there a way to integrate QPid with Spring AMQP?

Thanks!

Gary