qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robert Evans <zwergze...@googlemail.com>
Subject Problem with building the C# Wcf Channel
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 10:51:04 GMT
Hello,

I want to build the Wcf Channel files using VS 2008 and the QpidWcf
solution, but I am getting a linker error when linking the InputLink.obj of
the Interop project.
it is error LNK2001: Unresolved external symbol.

Here is the complete error description:
Fehler 8 error LNK2001: Unresolved external symbol ""public: class
std::_Tree<class std::_Tmap_traits<class std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >,class
boost::shared_ptr<class qpid::framing::FieldValue>,struct std::less<class
std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class
std::allocator<char> > >,class std::allocator<struct std::pair<class
std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class
std::allocator<char> > const ,class boost::shared_ptr<class
qpid::framing::FieldValue> > >,0> >::const_iterator __thiscall
qpid::framing::FieldTable::end(void)const " (?end@FieldTable@framing@qpid
@@$$FQBE?AVconst_iterator@?$_Tree@V?$_Tmap_traits@V?$basic_string@DU
?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@V?$shared_ptr@VFieldValue
@framing@qpid@@@boost@@U?$less@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@
@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@2@V?$allocator@U?$pair@$$CBV?$basic_string@DU
?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@V?$shared_ptr@VFieldValue
@framing@qpid@@@boost@@@std@@@2@$0A@@std@@@std@@XZ)". InputLink.obj Interop

I don't know what the problem could be, as compiling der Interop project
works and I also built the C++ broker (works) and all libraries
mentioned in the Installation ReadMe of the Wcf Channel. Does anyone have
an idea or could send me the built solution?

Thanks for your help!

Robert