qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: looking to repackage java broker 0.16 in a debian package.
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 22:09:25 GMT
I don't really have any experience to help on 1) I'm afraid, but I can
answer 2).

The plugins aren't currently in a/the maven repo that I'm aware of.
The reason is probably just that the person who originally made the
change to our (Ant based) build to generate the maven release
artifacts for the broker jar (in addition to the client artifacts we
had published previously) didnt need those bits and so didn't takes
steps to generate artifacts to have them published. I don't think
anyone has pointed it out until your post that this was the case, and
as a result publishing those bits has simply not happened previously.

Robbie