qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Java Broker Priority Queue Issue!
Date Sat, 19 May 2012 02:47:52 GMT
Hi Praveen,

Based on a quick look this does appear directly related to the change
for the other issue yes, and I think I can guess what probably
happened (a previously released entry was compared to a newly released
entry after the original entry was consumed, its data removed from the
store, and its soft referenced in-memory metadata was garbage
collected, so that when inspecting the priority as done for the
previous fix we ended up accessing the store again to retrieve
metadata later than we can/should). If so its potentially not going to
be that consistently reproducable, but has a couple of simple fixes
available.

I'm busy and/or away until later in the week but if you raise a JIRA
then I will pick it up.

Probably time to go to sleep before the alarm goes off to wake me up :)

Robbie