qpid-users mailing list archives

From Praveen M <lefthandma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Java Broker Priority Queue Issue!
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 15:41:52 GMT
Hi Robbie,

Thanks a lot for the quick update. Boy, you work late :)

I've raised a Jira for this,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4012?focusedCommentId=13280220#comment-13280220

My guess is this would impact anyone using priority queues. It is
unfortunately a show stopper for us :( We did another test run and it
didn't hold up for over half an hour and the broker ran into this issue.

I'd be great if you can help with this.

Also, I'm curious if priority queues are not extensively used with Qpid.
(since we ran into two critical issues). Do you know if anyone has
currently deployed priority queues in production scale?

Thanks a lot for helping out.
Praveen