qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: monitoring and alarms/alerts
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 19:47:46 GMT
I'm not sure from your question whether you are talking of the Java or
C++ Broker.

We use the Java Broker in-house and use a mixture of log scraping and
JMX.  The Java Broker's QMF support need a bit of an overhaul and
probably doesn't work with all of the QMF toolset at the moment.

For the C++ Broker QMF is obviously an option, along with the logging,
as you mentioned.  I don't think the QMF-JMX bridge is maintained
anymore and I believe we no longer release it.

-- Rob