qpid-users mailing list archives

From Paul Colby <p...@colby.id.au>
Subject How to set ssl_keyfile / ssl_certfile for python tools from the command line?
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 23:14:36 GMT
Hi guys,

It's great to see python SSL support has been (mostly?) fixed up in 0.16! :)

Now, I've got qpid-config successfully using SSL to talk to my brokers like:

qpid-config -b amqps://localhost

However, if I set ssl-require-client-authentication on the brokers, to
enable the EXTERNAL mechanism, then I also need to tell qpid-config which
client certificates to use... how do I do that?  I see that the python code
maintains ssl_keyfile and ssl_certfile options internally, but how do I set
those from the command line?

Thanks again! :)

pc
----