qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QPID (JMS) - What is the best way to check if the connection is still valid?
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 11:40:19 GMT
All though what Keith mentioned is a viable solution in the short term it
may not be going forward as the new client that we are going to be build
*may* not have these extensions in this exact form. A comparable solution
may or may not be added.

Therefore I would be a bit cautious when using anything that is not part of
the official JMS interfaces.
Otherwise you may find upgrading to a new release a bit cumbersome.

Regards.

Rajith