qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Erlang client for Qpid C++ Broker
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 11:33:04 GMT
On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 5:09 AM, Zhemzhitsky Sergey <
Sergey_Zhemzhitsky@troika.ru> wrote:

> Hi Rajith,
>
> I cannot find any erlang stuff under
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/proton/trunk/proton-c/.

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression. What I meant was that you can use
"proton-c" to get an erlang driver and then use that as the basis for
creating an erlang client.
In time the c++ broker will also speak AMQP 1.0
That's why I mentioned this as a potential longer term solution!
I'm afraid I don't see a short term solution that could help you
immediately.

Rajith

Moreover c++ broker does not support ampq 1.0 at the moment.