qpid-users mailing list archives

From oggie <gog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: looking to repackage java broker 0.16 in a debian package.
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 13:43:16 GMT
Thanks Robbie.

I was able to get a .deb file generated using a jdeb plugin in the maven
build.

It allows you to build a .deb, define what files go in the deb and their
installation location. It also allows you to define an init.d script for
starting up the broker. I haven't completed it all yet, but I don't see any
roadblocks, so I've figured out what I need to do.

I was just hoping someone had already done this and could offer tips.

I've also added the plugin jars to my maven repo for the time being till
they are in an external maven repo (hopefully soon).

Gary