qpid-users mailing list archives

From yannanlu <yannan...@turner.com>
Subject Re: get message by correlationId
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 16:38:35 GMT
I am a newby on Qpid. I have Qpid 0.16 Java broker running. I am able to
send/receive and browse messages on queues via JMS client. But I am not able
to browse individual messages via message selector on their JMSMessageID.

I understood Qpid is not a pure JMS solution. But I am wondering how to
browse the messages via message selector in AMQP land. Is there any example
or successful use case?

BTW, I really like Qpid. It allows my JMS code to access AMQP land. Compared
to RabbitMQ, it supports browse. Therefore, I would like to know how to
browse individual messages from a queue via certain message selectors. It
does not have to be JMS friendly.

Thanks in advance,

Yannan