qpid-users mailing list archives

From Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru>
Subject RE: Erlang client for Qpid C++ Broker
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 06:31:24 GMT
Hi Rajith,

In case of any positive progress we’ll let you know.

Regards,
Sergey

From: Rajith Attapattu [mailto:rajith77@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 5:13 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org; Zhemzhitsky Sergey
Subject: Re: Erlang client for Qpid C++ Broker

Please keep us posted on your progress.
Other folks who are looking for the same could potentially use your solution until we come
up with a proper longer term solution.

Rajith
On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 8:20 AM, Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Sergey_Zhemzhitsky@troika.ru<mailto:Sergey_Zhemzhitsky@troika.ru>>
wrote:
>Sorry if I gave the wrong impression. What I meant was that you can use "proton-c" to
get an erlang driver and then use that as the basis for creating an erlang client.
>In time the c++ broker will also speak AMQP 1.0 That's why I mentioned this as a potential
longer term solution!
>I'm afraid I don't see a short term solution that could help you immediately.
I see. I suppose I will try linked-in drivers or NIFs as a short-term solution.

Best Regards,
Sergey

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression. What I meant was that you can use "proton-c" to get
an erlang driver and then use that as the basis for creating an erlang client.
In time the c++ broker will also speak AMQP 1.0 That's why I mentioned this as a potential
longer term solution!
I'm afraid I don't see a short term solution that could help you immediately.

Rajith

Moreover c++ broker does not support ampq 1.0 at the moment.

> Best Regards,
> Sergey

For