qpid-users mailing list archives

From Luiz Gustavo Pozzo <lgppo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Duplating Messages
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:45:00 GMT

Thanks for answering,
My problem is, I should have the same user logged in 2 differents devices (ex: pc and smartphone),
in this case I want to make sure he receives the same message in both devices, but in the
moment he take some action over this message I have to remove it from queue. Woking with only
one kill for the same user seems like the easier way.
> Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:00:32 +0100
> From: gsim@redhat.com
> To: users@qpid.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Duplating Messages
>
> On 04/24/2012 06:09 PM, Luiz Gustavo Pozzo wrote:
> > Is there a way to have multiple clients connected to a queue and all of them receive
all the messages from this queue?