qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auto deleting a queue after timeout with Java qpid broker
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 09:41:09 GMT
Hi Eugene,

For the Java broker we currently only support queue deletion following
disconnect of the last consumer on auto-delete queues. The feature
Gaston has described in his post is one currently only offered by the
C++ broker, which serves to defer the deletion auto-delete queues for
a given time period to allow them to be reused by a new consumer.

Robbie