qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creation of Request and Response quese
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:36:12 GMT
Hi Sumi,

What client are you using (Java/ C++ etc)? Its hard to give you
particularly useful advice without first knowing this first as the
client APIs differ substantially.

Some further info that would help us advise you:

Do you really have a requirement that your request queue be bound to
an exchange with a binding key other than its name (that would seem
odd for traditional request/response) ?

It is entirely possible to do request/response with a single exchange,
do you really require that the request and response queues are bound
to different exchanges?

Regards,
Robbie