qpid-users mailing list archives

From Zhihua Che <zhihua....@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to run qpid-0.14 c++ broker with lower 0-9 amqp specification?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 08:21:54 GMT
Hi,

     I've installed a qpid-0.14 C++ broker and it works well? I wonder
if it's ok to run this broker with 0-9 amqp specifications?
     I found this statement in doc

The python and ruby clients will also support all versions, but the
API is dynamically driven by the specification used and so differs
between versions. To work with the Java broker you must use 0-8 or
0-9, to work with the C++ broker you must use 0-10.

    Does it mean I have to install java broker instead to use amqp 0-9?

Thanks