qpid-users mailing list archives

From Todd Herman <t...@apx-labs.com>
Subject turn on logging in qpid c++ client
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 02:26:31 GMT
I have a service that I wrote in C#.  It is using the dotnet binding for the c++ qpid client.
 I have logging in my application that logs what is going on.  Ion the conneciton object,
I have turned on AutoReconnect.  When my code tries to connect but can't, my code appears
to hang.  The issue is that the connection is trying to reconnect but I have no indication
of this because I don't seem to have a way to be notified of this if AutoReconnect is on.

Previously my code was not a service but just a console application.  When it ran that way
I actuall saw log messages written to the console that were coming from the qpid library itself.
 I didn't do anything to turn those on.  I am not sure why I can't see those messages now
but I need to either see those internal log messages or have some way to know that the conenction
failed and is being retried.

~ Todd