qpid-users mailing list archives

From Pavel Moravec <pmora...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Reduce Sender traffic
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 10:54:25 GMT
Hi Bruno,
what broker (C++ / Java) and client (C++ / Java / Python / ..) are you using?

Generally, I would recommend creating more AMQP sessions where messages to potentially blocked
queues are sent on one session, time to time synchronize those sessions and use producer flow
control that would block sender from sending messages to a queue occupied by 80% (default
value) or more.

Kind regards,
Pavel