qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Duplating Messages
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:14:40 GMT
On 04/25/2012 08:45 AM, Luiz Gustavo Pozzo wrote:

> Thanks for answering,
> My problem is, I should have the same user logged in 2 differents devices (ex: pc and
smartphone), in this case I want to make sure he receives the same message in both devices,
but in the moment he take some action over this message I have to remove it from queue. Woking
with only one kill for the same user seems like the easier way

Another option is to use a "fanout" exchange. Each receiver binds a private
queue to the exchange and your sender sends messages to the exchange. A fanout
exchange sends each message it receives to all of the queues bound to it.

>> Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:00:32 +0100
>> From: gsim@redhat.com
>> To: users@qpid.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: Duplating Messages
>>
>> On 04/24/2012 06:09 PM, Luiz Gustavo Pozzo wrote:
>>> Is there a way to have multiple clients connected to a queue and all of them
receive all the messages from this queue?